- The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
- Taking Control podcast by Nikki Kinzer
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry by Catherine M Pittman PhD
- Mind, Body, Mood Solution – Jeffrey Rossman, PhD
- The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT by Russ Harris
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself By Michael A Singer.
- The 5 love languages
- 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work – Gottman
- App-Gottman Carddecks
- TooPerfect By Allan E Mallinger and Jeannette De Wyze
- Bourdaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Control Your Life by Drs. Cloud and Townsend
- Boundaries With Kids: When to Say Yes, No and Helping Them Feel in Control by Drs. Cloud and Townsend
Websites & Phone Numbers
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – provides 24/7, free and confidential support for individuals in distress along with prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones. Call 1.800.273.8255 if you are an immediate crisis and need to speak with someone immediately.
- Domestic Violence hotline – https://www.thehotline.org/
- Alanon – https://al-anon.org/
- Alcoholics Anonymous – https://www.aa.org/?Media=PlayFlash
- General Mental Health and Wellness Info – https://www.mentalhelp.net/
- SAMHSA – This site provides information about the different kinds of traumatic events that can impact the behavioral health of individuals, their families, and the local community. SAMHSA also offers information on their efforts to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities. https://www.samhsa.gov/
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) – a leader in education, training, and research for anxiety, depression, and related disorders while also providing current treatment, research information, and access to free resources and support. https://adaa.org/
- NAMI – the largest grassroots mental health organization in the country dedicated to creating better lives for the millions of individuals affected by mental illness in America. http://namidupage.org/
- RAINN (The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) – The National Sexual Assault Hotline is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. Give them a call at 1.800.656.4673 for 24/7 confidential assistance.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – The only 24/7 center in the nation that has access to service providers and shelters across the U.S. Give them a call at 1.800.799.7233.